Assistant Corporate Controller
The assistant controller is responsible for financial preparation, financial analysis, and reporting functions for various companies in the EWDH portfolio. Other duties include:
- Meet monthly with operations team to review financial performance.
- Prepare annual budgets, capital plans, and forecasts in a time sensitive environment.
- Review and provide guidance on accounts payable and receivable functions.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation.
- Weekly cash management oversight.
- Establish financial policies, procedures, and controls as needed.
- Cross train in accounting functions to serve as "back up" when needed.
- Prepare and submit month end sales tax filings.
- Additional duties as assigned and necessary.
Start date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Bachelors Degree with an emphasis in accounting preferred. Minimum 5 years of GL accounting experience including: reconciliations, accounts payable, and accounts receivable. Knowledge of MS office with advanced Excel knowledge. Good command of the English language both written and verbal. Must be able to work independently in a faced paced, dynamic work environment. Experience in Microsoft Dynamics SL or similar Accounting software.