Assistant Property Manager
The Assistant Property Manager is responsible of assisting in the management of the Association, Homecare and Rental Program contracts.
Essential duties include:
- Supports Property Manager in all functions required of the Property Management Department.
- Provides coverage of Front Desk as needed. Must have knowledge of all revenue and expense items within the Association and department budget.
- Responsible for billable Association and Homeowner maintenance items.
- Must be able to recognize and identify general home maintenance and repair needs, and follow-ups for completion of repairs.
- Inputs reservations for owners and guests of owners and provides reservations forecasts when requested.
- Schedules and follow-up on housekeeping and maintenance services.
- Prepares, follows-up and posts work orders including all vendor invoicing for Property Manager's review.
- Provides assistance to other departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: Villa Montane- Beaver Creek.
Approximate start date: ASAP
Schedule: Varies. Flexible schedule required.
Eligible for full benefits and great perks, including ski pass.
Ability to work with minimal supervision. Two years of college or trade school or suitable industry experience managing property operations. Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to be organized and know how to prioritize. Able to remain calm under pressure, juggle many things at once. Ability to work irregular hours and days.
Windows 95 or higher. Microsoft office (Word and Excel.) iqWare software experience is helpful but not required.
Must have valid Colorado Driver’s License. (Driving Position)
Job Reference #: 79553888590