Building Maintenance Engineer
East West Destination Hospitality is looking for a Full Time / Year Round Building Maintenance Engineer. Must be mechanically inclined and have strong troubleshooting / problem solving skills.
Essential functions include:
- Maintaining accommodations and association buildings performing routine painting, plumbing, electrical, carpentry and other related maintenance activities.
- Notify immediate supervisor concerning major repairs as well as keep supervisor aware of any subcontractor work in progress.
- Maintaining association managed hot tubs and sauna with daily chemical level check and adjusts as needed, as well as minor repairs to equipment.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance on association boilers; including but not limited to recording temperatures, filter replacement, etc.
- Assist with snow removal and landscaping/irrigation as needed.
- Ensure all assigned work and guest areas and equipment are maintained for appearance, functionality, and safety; recommend improvements; maintain adequate parts inventory.
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: Avon, CO.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time- Year Round
One year certificate from college or technical school OR three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Good verbal and written communication skills, good organization skills. Must be able to work a varied schedule, and under pressure when necessary.
Must be familiar with operation and maintenance of a variety of tools and equipment such as but not limited to: fire protection systems, elevator systems, vehicles, hand and power tools. Good understanding of electrical, plumbing, drywall, painting, and general building techniques needed.
HVAC and Plumbing skills needed. Basic carpentry, painting, drywall, irrigation, and pools/spas a plus but not needed. Pool technician experience required. Must have a valid Colorado drivers license.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 79518650768