East West Partners is hiring a Development Analyst to assist the CFO of its Snowmass, CO office. The role is an incredible opportunity to join one of the nation’s premiere developers, learn from its dynamic team, and help build a world-class ski village.
The Development Analyst will be primarily responsible for updating the Snowmass Base Village (SBV) financial model, refreshing market research, and tracking project entitlements. Additionally, the Analyst will prepare SBV project updates and financing books for joint venture partners and lenders, create strategies to maximize revenue at operating companies, and assist with the due diligence and analysis of new business strategies. The Analyst will report to the EWP Snowmass CFO, but will also work with the project’s Managing Partner, sales and marketing team, and project/construction managers.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Includes full benefits package.
To learn more about East West’s development of Snowmass Base Village, please visit http://ewpartners.com/snowmass-base-village/.
- One to three years of banking, real estate investment, acquisitions and/or development experience ?
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and financial modeling ?
- Extensive experience modeling IRR analyses, operating proformas, sources & uses, and discounted cash flow analysis
- Keen interest in real estate development
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem-solving and organization skills ?
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to read and understand dense legal documents
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint and Word ?
- Self-motivated, team orientated, with strong time management skills ?
- Proven ability to work proficiently as part of a team ?
- Entrepreneurial spirit comfortable working in a busy organization
- Desire to live and work in a mountain community
- Job will be based in Snowmass Village, CO
- Salary commensurate with experience
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 79096877074