Guest Services Agent
The Guest Service Agent is responsible for the overall overnight operations, appearance, and security of base village while attending to the needs of all guests.
Essential functions include:
- Register guests and assign rooms
- Accommodate special requests when possible
- Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department. Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary.
- Understands cancellation procedures
- Process guest check-outs and check-ins
- Knows room types, locations, room rates, activities and services of the property
- Attends department meetings
- Implements proper procedures in emergency situations
- Other duties as assigned
Location: Snowmass Mountain Lodging- Snowmass, CO.
Approximate Start date: 11/18/2017
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Schedule: Days vary, overnight 11pm-7am. Requires weekends and holidays.
High School Diploma or equivalent; 1-2 years of guest service experience preferred.