The Housekeeper is responsible for the general cleaning and upkeep of common spaces at The Pinnacle @ City Park South common spaces and other assigned areas. Must be able to adjust and work as a team player to ensure utmost guest satisfaction.
- Clean guest suite rooms upon check out, hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, gyms, management offices and other common areas so that health standards are met.
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies, using vacuum cleaners and/or shampooers on an as needed basis.
- Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Report to the supervisors and promptly respond to the housekeeping needs
- Ability to lift and move moderate weight
- Remain on one's feet for extended periods of time
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team oriented
- Dedicated to providing excellent service and ensuring that the high East West Urban Management Standards are met.
- Must be 18 years old.
- Able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting.
- Previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos - Preferred
- Willingness to learn and be trained
- Fluent bi-lingual English and Spanish - Preferred
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.