Assistant General Manager
The Assistant General Manager acts as primary contact for owners and rental guests, providing exemplary levels of service. Supports front desk responsibilities and staff. Resolve issues pertaining to guests/owners, reservations, information systems, personnel. Assist General Manager as an on-site broker for Poste Montane Lodge’s real estate program. Facilitate marketing of rental program with General Manager and process month-end accounting.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Support the Front Desk and Breakfast Servers in any capacity.
- Assist with job posting, interviewing and hiring, ongoing training, development, and any necessary disciplinary action.
- Train Front Desk Agents as professional reservationists. Ensure Advance Deposits, Travel Agent and Wholesale checks are posted.
- Ensure third party websites are accurately maintained with current rates and inventory.
- Communicate with Housekeeping and Maintenance departments so that the Front Desk is aware of any property issues.
- Assist with the development of budgets and monitoring of costs throughout the year.
- Manager on Call as schedule dictates.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned during the shift by the General Manager.
Approximate start date: ASAP
Schedule: varies, includes weekends and holidays.
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
At least three years experience in customer service/hotels required. Prior hotel management/supervisory experience preferred. Licensed Colorado Real Estate brokers preferred or the ability to obtain license within the first year. Four year college degree preferred but not required. Valid CO driver license.