Assistant Property Manager
The Property Manager Administrative Assistant is responsible of billing and communicating with owners and vendors. Assists Property Managers in all aspects of property and association management. Duties, including but not limited to: front office, including the check in/out of guests, responding to guest and owner requests, inspections and maintenance, and guest and owner services. Position works to support associations, front desk/rental operations as well as East West Destination Hospitality Homecare and Rental.
Essential functions include:
- Provides administrative support to Property Managers in all functions required of the Property Management Department.
- Issues and controls unit keys; performs periodic key inventories.
- Follows up with owner and rental guest requests.
- Assists with arrival inspections of units and periodic inspections and inventories.
- Inputs reservations for owners and guests of owners and provides reservations forecasts when requested.
- Schedules and follows-up on housekeeping and maintenance services.
- Prepares, follows-up and posts work orders including all vendor invoicing for Property Manager’s review.
- Provides assistance to other departments as needed.
- Participates and supports East West Resorts Safety program.
- Initiates and completes iAudit inspections on a daily basis for specific homes, organizes and files according to departmental requirements on PM public drive.
- Prepares and assists with HOA Duties - Board Meetings and Members Meetings
Location: Lower Village- Bachelor Gulch and Beaver Creek Landing
Approximate Start Date: 5/1/2018
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: It varies seasonally; includes weekends and holidays.
Base pay: $18/hr; DOE
Eligible for comprehensive benefits package including health insurance and 401k Plan.
Some college or trade school and/or suitable hospitality industry experience. Professional appearance and presentation. Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving. Computer skills- word and excel. Must be flexible during peak season. Must have valid CO Driver's License.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 82732024275