The PM Bartender is responsible for exceeding guest expectations and providing a memorable experience for guests. Responsible for setting up and maintaining the bar, maintaining a strong knowledge of all of the menus and of beverages, both alcoholic and non alcoholic, mixed and non mixed.
Essential duties include:
- Practice good food hygiene and safety consistently.
- Prioritize, organize and follow up on any assigned tasks.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of all of the menus.
- Maintain a knowledge of the both hotel operations and local area attractions.
- Anticipate guest needs and expectations.
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining the bar.
- Responsible for communicating any problems or concerns to the Beverage Manager.
- To insist on meticulous cleanliness and orderliness.
- Perform any and all duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Location: Maya Restaurant- Avon, CO.
Approximate Start Date: 11/12/2017
Employment Type: Full Time, Part Time, Seasonal
Schedule: Varies; weekends and holidays required.
High school diploma or equivalent. Must be over the age of 21. TIPS certification required. Previous restaurant experience is preferred with at least 1 year working in a similar position. Must be able to multi-task, work in a fast paced environment, have responsible cash handling skills, and be passionate about food, beverage and guest service. Good communication skills-both written and verbal, required in English. Position requires standing and carrying for long periods. This position may require lifting, carrying, pulling or pushing of approximately 21-50lbs.