The Bellman/Driver works closely with the Front Desk Staff, Management and other hotel departments in providing guest assistance with luggage, transportation and miscellaneous needs.
Essential duties include:
- Greet all guests and a warm and professional manner, make them feel welcomed and anticipate their needs.
- Assist guests with their luggage. Must be able to lift, push and pull-up approximately 100lbs.
- Explain all the amenities of the property.
- Store and retrieve luggage and other objects for guests
- Operate the courtesy shuttle (To/from the airport and around the village).
- Assist with ensuring shuttle service up to date.
- Maintain the shuttle log book and report any incidents.
- Communicate with other departments in a friendly and professional manner.
- Be aware of local activities and restaurants and make recommendations to guests.
- Communicate with other shifts regarding issues arising from day to day operations.
- Assist the front desk when needed (make keys, answer the phone, assist with check-ins, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: Snowmass, CO
Approximate Start Date: 11/18/2017
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Schedule: Varies; able to work weekends, nights, and holidays.
High School education or equivalent experience. Possession of valid driver’s license and excellent driving record, as verified by a Motor Vehicle Report, required.