Director of Engineering
Snowmass Mountain Lodging by East West is seeking an experienced Director of Engineer to lead their Engineering Department. The Director of Engineering is responsible for directing and coordinating activities of personnel engaged in repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools and equipment and in the maintenance of the building, grounds, irrigation and utility systems of the properties.
- Ensure safe and efficient maintenance and operation of the physical structure(s) of properties, all mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems and any other related equipment.
- Responsible for verifying completion of all routine maintenance on public spaces, meeting rooms, grounds, etc. Verify completion of all repairs, replacement, and renovation projects to offices and employee work areas.
- Develop, implement and direct all Emergency Programs; ensure all equipment is maintained, conduct inspections and drills, train all employees and maintain accurate records to ensure a safe environment which protects the asset, guests and employees.
- Ensure compliance with corporate, local, state and national codes and regulations to protect the asset, guests and employees, to ensure optimum operations, minimize expenses and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Position is responsible for the short and long term planning and day-to-day operations of the engineering division. Recommends the department's budget and capital expenditures and manages expenses within approved budget constraints.
- Manage department’s HR functions (paperwork, interviewing, hiring, disciplining, annual reviews, etc).
- Ensure adherence to all building codes.
- Direct departmental training programs and be in compliance with safety and OSHA requirements.
Location: Snowmass Mountain Lodging- Snowmass, CO.
Start date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Eligible for full benefits including health insurance and 401k Plan.
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or at least three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Valid Colorado driver’s license.