Front Desk Supervisor
Solaris Residences in Vail is seeking an experienced Front Desk Supervisor to join their team. The Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for the effective supervision and operation of the Front Desk and their daily actions. Possesses the ability to resolve guest issues and problems in a quick and efficient manner, as well as maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality of service.
- Provide leadership to the front desk as well as all other departments.
- Maintain check in and check out procedures.
- Train and assist the front desk agents.
- Ensure staff knowledge of all products, standards, procedures and pricing.
- Ensure checklists are completed on a daily basis.
- Assist other departments as needed or requested.
- Maximize sales revenues through up-selling and sales strategy.
- Manage guest requests, inquiries and complaints promptly and completely.
- Maintain professional appearance of the front of the house with a focus on hospitality and guest service.
- Complete tasks and assignments given by FOM and Ops. Manager in a timely and correct manner.
- Other duties as assigned
Location: Solaris Residences- Vail, CO.
Start Date: ASAP
We offer great benefits and perks!
At least one year experience in the hospitality industry in a supervisory or leading role. Front desk/ guest service experience preferred. Proficient in English. Spanish knowledge is a plus but not required.
Job Reference #: 80845455175