Front Desk Supervisor
Vitality Center in Vail is seeking a Front Desk Supervisor to join their dynamic team! The Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for the effective implementation of a unified consultative approach on the part of all guest services and professional staff to most effectively serve all members and guests, and attract all Vitality Center users to participate more fully in our program offerings.
Essential duties include:
- Recruit, hire, coach, and evaluate Guest Experience Concierge staff.
- Schedule and manage GE Concierge staff to ensure 95%+ ratings on Platinum Service Shops and maximize revenue potential from engaged service.
- Develop and implement feedback systems with all guests and members to assure that interactions with Concierge are memorable.
- Through "hands on" energetic leadership, ensure that all Concierges are thoroughly trained in the benefits of our programs and classes, and that each one is responsible for personally engaging and guiding our visitors and members through the complete array of prospective.
- Complete payroll for Guest Service Concierge staff and submit to Director of Finance.
- Resolve all member/guest complaints/concerns to the user’s satisfaction.
- Implement Guest/Member traffic count and source of business tracking.
- Assist in preparation of annual budget.
- Assist in developing forecasts and daily/monthly performance metrics to assure incremental growth and adherence to budgeted profitability.
- Build and maintain a culture of serving and success within the Vitality Center and Vail Mountain Lodge staff and guest community.
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: Vitality Center- Vail Mountain Lodge- Vail, CO.
Start Date: ASAP
Schedule: It varies, 40hrs. per week, weekends and holidays required.
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round.
Eligible for comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance & 401K
- Demonstrated success in Club, Spa, or Hospitality customer service and management.
- High level of personal responsibility, initiative, effort and commitment toward completing assignments.
- High energy, entrepreneurial leadership style.
- Demonstrated success in selling and marketing "high end" hospitality or wellness programming.
- Demonstrated success in providing memorable participant service while improving profitability.