Front Desk Supervisor
Solaris Residences in Vail is seeking an experienced Front Desk Supervisor to join their team. The Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for the effective supervision and operation of the Front Desk on a daily basis. Possess the ability to resolve guest issues in a quick and efficient manner as well as maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality of service. Prove a strong desire to learn and grow with the company and possess a "lead by example" mentality.
- Provide leadership to the front desk as well as all other departments.
- Maintain check in and check out procedures.
- Train and assist the front desk agents.
- Ensure staff knowledge of all products, standards, procedures and pricing.
- Ensure checklists are completed on a daily basis.
- Assist other departments as needed or requested.
- Maximize sales revenues through up-selling and sales strategy.
- Manage guest requests, inquiries and complaints promptly and completely.
- Maintain professional appearance of the front of the house with a focus on hospitality and guest service.
- Complete tasks and assignments given by FOM and Ops. Manager in a timely and correct manner.
- Other duties as assigned
Location: Solaris Residences- Vail, CO.
Start Date: ASAP
Schedule: varies, 40hrs per week, includes weekends and holidays.
Starting Wage: $17/hr. or higher depending on experience.
We offer great benefits and perks!
At East West, you'll find a culture based on excellence, where our vision is to focus on quality over quantity. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with the best experience possible, and opportunities for our employees to be well and thrive every day. At East West we encourage our employees to have Work-Life-Balance and we are dedicated to being an environmental leader in our communities. We deeply care about our community and support a wide variety of non-profits. Visit our website to learn more about East West at http://eastwestdestinationhospitality.com
At least one year experience in the hospitality industry in a supervisory or leading role. Front desk/ guest service experience preferred.
Pay: up to $17/hour
Job Reference #: 83207936939