Guest Services Representative
Snowmass Mountain Lodging seeks an energetic person for the position of Guest Service Representative. Jobs include, conducting owner and guest services, reservations, concierge and other administrative tasks as assigned. Ideal candidate will have an outgoing attitude and outstanding work ethic.
Essential functions include:
- Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notifying them of all check outs, late checkouts, early check-ns, and room status tracking
- Register guests and assign rooms
- Accommodate special requests when possible
- Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department. Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary.
- Understands cancellation procedures
- Process guest check-outs and check-ins
- Knows room types, locations, room rates, activities and services of the property
- Implements proper procedures in emergency situations
- Other duties as assigned
Location: Snowmass Mountain Lodging- Snowmass, CO.
Approximate Start date: 11/18/2017
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Schedule: Days vary, evening shift 3pm-11pm; requires weekends and holidays.
High School Diploma or equivalent; 1-2 years of guest service experience preferred. Ideal candidate will have an outgoing attitude and outstanding work ethic.