Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate is hiring a Marketing Coordinator to assist with daily marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will have marketing experience, the ability to multi-task, excellent communication skills, and be an independent and creative thinker.
The Marketing Coordinator collaborates with the marketing team, brokers, staff, and external points-of-contact to ensure all assigned marketing responsibilities are completed accurately, professionally, and within appropriate timelines. Responsibilities include creating, implementing, managing and tracking print advertising, digital advertising, CRM systems, and invoices.
Location- Slifer Smith & Frampton- Frisco, CO.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time-Year Round
Schedule: Monday- Friday; 8am-5pm.
Eligible for comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance and 401k Plan.
* Experience managing multi-step projects from conception through execution.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a sense of professionalism.
* Ability to prioritize projects and take on additional tasks, as necessary.
* Proficiency in using internet/email, typing, Windows, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Publisher.
* Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop) - Preferred.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent problem solving skills.
Pay: up to $17/hour
</span></span></p><p><span><span> $17/hr.</span></span></p><p><span><span>Eligible for comprehensive benefits package
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 82204266583