Night Audit/Overnight Security
The Night Audit/Overnight Security is responsible for the overall overnight operations, appearance, and security of base village while attending to the needs of all guests.
Essential functions include:
- Register guests and assign rooms
- Accommodate special requests when possible
- Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department. Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary.
- Understands cancellation procedures
- Process guest check-outs and check-ins
- Knows room types, locations, room rates, activities and services of the property
- Attends department meetings
- Implements proper procedures in emergency situations
- Other duties as assigned
Location: Snowmass Mountain Lodging- Snowmass, CO.
Approximate Start date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Schedule: Days vary, overnight 11pm-7am; requires weekends and holidays.
High School Diploma or equivalent; 1-2 years of guest service experience preferred.