Parking Garage/Elevator Operator
Snowmass Mountain Lodging is seeking a Parking Garage/ Elevator Operator to join their team. We are looking for individuals with excellent customer service and who are prompt, courteous, and proficient in the safe operation of freight elevator. Work involves providing constant attention to passengers and to safety precautions when passengers are boarding or leaving the elevator. Functions which include, but not limited to; customer service, elevator greeting, cleaning, maintenance, dealing with the public.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Assist facility manager in the daily operation of the parking facility
- Assist customers in the use of automated revenue control equipment including ticket dispensers, pay stations and exit station equipment
- Stock and maintain all revenue control equipment
- All janitorial-related tasks necessary to maintain parking facility, loading dock and trash room.
- Snow removal duties including shoveling, salting.
Location: Snowmass, CO.
Start Date: ASAP
Schedule: 5:30am - 2:30pm. Days vary, 5 days per week; includes weekends and holidays.
Pay: DOE $15-17/hr.
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Ability to work flexible shift schedule. Ability to be trained to operate and maintain revenue control equipment. Skilled in maintenance and the up keep of a facility. Knowledge of Recordkeeping procedures and practices. Some knowledge of personnel policies and procedures. Good written and communication skills, both in writing and verbally. Ability to exercise initiative and sound judgment and to react with discretion under varying conditions. Ability to establish and maintain effective and appropriate relationships with the public, agencies and other employees. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Ability to operate light equipment such as snow throwers and salt spreaders.