Payroll Practitioner I
The Payroll Practitioner I will provide payroll and benefits data entry, maintaining HR personnel files. Provides information to new and current employees, providers and/or administrators, and resolves payroll related inquiries.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Perform data entry into HRIS and other software systems
- Maintain and audit personnel, payroll, and benefits files in compliance with federal, state and EWR requirements
- Distribute and collect payroll related documents (i.e. new hire/change forms, in a timely manner
- Inform staff and/or outside parties regarding payroll deadlines
- Handle all routine payroll inquiries
- Complete documentation from outside agencies/vendors (i.e. employment verification, new hire reporting, census reporting)
- Maintains Intranet
- Provide administrative support to Payroll and Benefits Department
- Maintains confidentiality
- Communicates in a timely and professional manner
- Performs payroll administrative functions and other duties as assigned.
Approximate Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm, occasional weekends to meet payroll deadlines surrounding holidays.
One to two years of payroll experience and/or an associates degree in business/accounting or equivalent, or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.