Staff Accountant II
Looking to work in a great office environment? In a career that offers opportunity for further advancement and with a fun and supportive team? Snowmass Mountain Lodging by East West is seeking a Staff Accountant II responsible for performing accounting duties in a complex multi-company environment. Position requires a detail orientated individual with strong customer service skills, ability to work within multiple systems and ability to create and develop new processes and systems. Work is performed in an automated environment and requires knowledge of and ability to use bookkeeping and other office productivity software such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
Essential duties include:
- Analyze complex financial information for entry in accounting systems.
- Coordinates with other departments to ensure accuracy of processes and financial records.
- Compiles and prepares information for payments, filings or audits.
- Prepares and review billings.
- Reconciles general ledger accounts and/or bank statements.
- Processes cash transfers when necessary.
- Establishes procedures to optimize workflows.
- Assists with special projects, as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: Snowmass Mountain Lodging- Snowmass, CO.
Approximate start date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
Eligible for comprehensive benefits plan, including health insurance, PTO, and 401k.
Accounting degree and at least three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous AP/AR experience required.
Requires an intermediate knowledge of computer systems. Strong Excel skills.